Monday, January 3, 2011

CO of USS ENTERPRISE being hounded by CNN

New post in a new year. Happy New Year to whomever maybe reading my oh so humble blog. Right now I just wanted to jump in and talk real quick about a story that has been running on CNN all day long, and that is the shocking news that Sailors use curse words and some of it was even broadcast over the ships internal tv system to the entire crew!!!! Scandelous I know.

You know, before this story broke I never viewed Barbara Starr as the sharpest tool in the shed, but her commentary here has me convinced she is a full blown fucking moron. I watched the entire tape and all I saw was an XO taking a humorous approach to his leadership while on board the ship. He is hardly the first officer to take such a standing with his fellow Sailors, and the usage of curse words is certainly not a shocker, nor is the simulated masturbation or sexual acts among male sailors. It's called having a sense of humor, someone please ask Mrs. Starr and CNN to look left, than look right and see if they can find a clue on this one. It's a non-story in my opinions, but I did love the video, so here it is for the rest of you.

hmm, having trouble posting a link? oh well, google the article under the Virginian pilot if you would like to see the full video.

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment