Saturday, October 24, 2009

The starting point. 10/24/09

Well looks like I'm finally going to start blogging and become one of "those guys." This probably would have been better for me a year ago as I followed the news a bit more rapidly and found that writing out my thoughts on current events was a pretty relaxing thing to do. For now I'm kinda in the middle of a ton of work that has and no doubt will hamper my ability to track the latest news headlines will also limiting my ability to sit down and think exactly about how I wish to say something.

I will thank my friend Allen for suggesting that I start this blog and I will note for those who don't know me that I am someone who loves politics and who generally falls along the fiscal and social conservative ideological lines. My opinions are what they are, if you differ please do not hold back but always show the same respect with which you would expect to be treated and you'll be fine.

That's all for now. I have a Halloween party to get ready for, yeahhh!!! The whole lack of time really bit me in the butt though. I love creating my own costume but no time this year so I went out and got a costume as one of the "immortals" from the movie "300" simply because it's looks pretty bad ass on me.

Later

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment